Microsoft Teams, a chat and collaboration platform for Microsoft Office 365 customers was designed to simplify group work. Basically, Teams is Microsoft’s answer to competing platforms such as Slack and Atlassian’s HipChat. In its simplest form the service allows users to set up Teams, each of which is essentially a hub for group chat rooms, which are called channels.
Teams’ integration with other Microsoft services allows users access to shared files and calendars, collaborative editing, and easy switching between voice, video and text chat. The service is available to most subscribers to Microsoft cloud-based Office 365 suite.
This free PDF download from TechRepublic explains how to best use Microsoft Teams.
In the download:
- Microsoft Teams: A cheat sheet
- 10 best Microsoft Teams tips for business pros
- How to deploy Microsoft Teams in your business
- Microsoft Teams: How to link apps to your collaboration platform
- How to add guest accounts to your Microsoft Teams
- How to install Microsoft Teams on Linux
- And more!