Troubleshooting poor VoIP call quality is relatively straightforward with the right monitoring and diagnostic tools to help you identify the cause.
The most likely causes include:
- Jitter, Latency and Packet Loss
- Call Signaling and Routing
- Misconfigured VoIP Equipment
With SolarWinds® VoIP & Network Quality Manager, you can quickly and easily diagnose and troubleshoot poor VoIP call quality with the following simple steps:
- Search and Filter Call Detail Records
- View VoIP Call Details
- Correlate with an IP SLA Operation
- View Call Gateway Details
- Correlate with the Network Device
To learn more about how SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager (VNQM) can help, click to download a free copy of VNQM with a 30-day license now.