10 Slack tips: A how-to guide
Slack is a productivity wonderland. With it, you can collaborate with teammates, connect with various services, and make your workspaces exactly what you need to make your team collaboration tool perfectly suited to meet your needs. Slack has so much to offer, there are probably features you had no idea were there.
To help you get the most out of this cloud-based team collaboration tool, TechRepublic pulled together the top 10 tips in this how-to guide, a free PDF download.
In the download:
- Top 5: Things to know about Slack
- How to edit and update your Slack profile
- How to create or join a Slack workspace
- How to follow messages in Slack
- How to send private messages in Slack
- How to set up Slack keyword alerts
- How to change a Slack channel name
- How to set a reminder using Slackbot
- How to star important messages in Slack
- How to send direct messages from anywhere in Slack
- And more!
Subscribe to the Executive Briefing Newsletter
Discover the secrets to IT leadership success with these tips on project management, budgets, and dealing with day-to-day challenges. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays