2014 Cloud Guide: Insights For a Great Migration
The cloud space is noisy—full of opinions, statistics and data. There’s plenty of information out there—but knowing what and who to trust can be a challenge. Here’s a quick look at important cloud computing trends and a short list of trusted resources that will point you in the right direction. You’ll find answers to these questions and more:
- Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud?
- What’s the return on investment for adopting cloud computing?
- What applications should you move to the cloud?
- What type of cloud makes the most sense for your business—private, public or hybrid?
- How secure is the cloud?
- What should you look for in a cloud provider?
Subscribe to the Cloud Insider Newsletter
This is your go-to resource for the latest news and tips on the following topics and more, XaaS, AWS, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, virtualization, the hybrid cloud, and cloud security. Delivered Mondays and Wednesdays