CentOS: A how-to guide (free PDF)
If you’re searching for a Linux distribution to add to your data center, CentOS is a solid choice. CentOS is the “community version” of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), which is popular with system admins, DevOps engineers, and home users. CentOS Linux is no-cost and free to redistribute.
Learn more about CentOS and how to maximize its many features in this free PDF ebook from TechRepublic.
In the ebook:
- How to upgrade CentOS from 8 to 8.1
- How to patch CentOS against BootHole
- How to install the oVirt virtual machine manager on CentOS 8
- How to configure a static CentOS 8 network address from the command line
- How to install the AWX Ansible web GUI on CentOS 8
- How to install the Podman container engine on CentOS 8
- How to install Kubernetes on CentOS 8
- How to install applications from the command line in CentOS 8
- And more!
Subscribe to the Data Insider Newsletter
Learn the latest news and best practices about data science, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, data security, and more. Delivered Mondays and Thursdays