How to manage passwords: Best practices and security tips (free PDF)
Too short, too complex, too frequently used, too many to remember: There are any number of problems with passwords. Individuals can use password managers to strike a balance between security and convenience. However, these services have their own security risks.
This free PDF download from TechRepublic takes a look at pros and the cons of password managers, password alternatives, how to pick a secure password, and more.
In the download:
- Extra security or extra risk? Pros and cons of password managers
- 5 reasons why you should use a password manager
- Two enterprise-worthy password managers: LastPass and RoboForm
- 5 best password managers for Android
- Top 5 ways to pick a secure password
- Top 5 password alternatives
- And more!
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays