Internet Security Threat Report 2015
The Internet Security Threat Report provides an overview and analysis of the year in global threat activity. The report is based on data from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, which Symantec’s analysts use to identify, analyze, and provide commentary on emerging trends in the dynamic threat landscape.
• How cyberattackers leap-frog corporate defenses
• Clever tricks malware authors use to avoid detection
• Why ransomware attacks soared 113% in 2014
• How social networks and apps enable cybercriminals
• Why corporate defenses are falling behind as cybercriminals move faster
• Why attacks on Internet of Things devices are more serious than ever
Download this report to learn more.