Virtual hiring tips for job seekers and recruiters (free PDF)
The coronavirus will undoubtedly have a marked impact on job seekers, as organizations place more extreme measures on the hiring process to protect the well-being of employees. Along with keeping current staff healthy, organizations are also looking to protect prospective employees, putting special policies in place for the hiring process. One of the most prominent changes companies have made to the interview process involves telecommunication. As organizations practice social distancing, the hiring process is going virtual.
This free PDF download from TechRepublic offers tips for how to land the job from afar and best practices for hosting online interviews.
In the download:
- How COVID-19 is impacting job seekers and hiring managers
- Hiring precautions due to the coronavirus
- How to nail a job interview via video conferencing
- How to hire a top job candidate via video conference
- How to conduct effective video interviews
- 5 things to never do in an online job interview
- And more!
Subscribe to the Executive Briefing Newsletter
Discover the secrets to IT leadership success with these tips on project management, budgets, and dealing with day-to-day challenges. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays