Wellness at work: How to support your team’s mental health (free PDF)
Burnout and “zoom fatigue” aren’t going away any time soon. Workers continue struggling to remain motivated and productive as home life and work life blur into one thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a recent survey of more than 3,000 workers by Blind, more than two-thirds (68%) of professionals reported feeling more burned out at home than when they did while working in an office, while 60% report working more hours than they were pre-pandemic.
Executives and managers must learn how to keep workers engaged as the WFH experiment continues. Not only is remote work impacting employee productivity, but it is creating mental health challenges, for employees, too.
In this free PDF download from TechRepublic, we compiled the best tips to help executives and managers support their team’s mental wellness and help them stay productive and motivated.
In the download:
- Remote working: Why we feel more burned out now than we did in the office
- Mental wellbeing at work: Tips for employees, managers and executives
- Remote working: How employers can support mental wellbeing this winter
- 2 ways to help support your team’s mental health
- 3 ways to support your team’s mental health during the coronavirus
- How to help someone who is struggling with remote work. Hint: Don’t be a jerk
- And more!