Cisco Annual Security Report 2015
Despite advances by the security industry, criminals continue to evolve their approaches to break through security defenses. New threat intelligence and trend analysis in the Cisco 2015 Annual Security Report show that attackers are realizing that bigger and bolder are not always better.
Understand how attackers are using gaps between defender intent and their actions to conceal malicious activity, evade detection, and accomplish their mission.
Report highlights include:
• How patching just 1 percent of urgent vulnerabilities can increase security
• Insights into subtler attack methods and emerging vulnerabilities
• Which industry verticals and regions are most at risk for malware
• How users and IT teams are unwitting enablers of attacks
• The state of enterprise security preparedness
Download the report to learn more.