Hiring kit: CRM developer
Finding a strong candidate for an open CRM developer position with experience in the right customer relationship management platform for your business will require a comprehensive recruitment process.
This hiring kit from TechRepublic Premium provides an adjustable framework your business can use to find the right person for the job.
From the hiring kit:
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [Modify the list to match your requirements]
The CRM developer will:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement CRM solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Provide planning and support for the continuous uptime of the CRM system.
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes.
- Maintain existing custom code and develop new code based on the business requirements.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
Subscribe to the TechRepublic Premium Exclusives Newsletter
Save time with the latest TechRepublic Premium downloads, including original research, customizable IT policy templates, ready-made lunch-and-learn presentations, IT hiring tools, ROI calculators, and more. Exclusively for you! Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays