One in three new hires decides to leave within the first six months, according to Gallup - a surprising and costly statistic. Even though companies understand the direct connection of employee onboarding to retention, most have no formal new-hire onboarding process. It’s time to go beyond basic keycard, workspace, and computer provisioning, embrace the new rules of engagement, and ignite talent success.
Watch this webinar to learn strategic talent onboarding practices that:
- Ensure new hires feel welcome and valuable.
- End the anxiety that comes with change.
- Accelerate the time to productivity.
- Effectively remove cultural barriers.
- Reduce the cost of onboarding.