Have you seen more business users at your company getting technology solutions or creating apps on their own?
These "citizen developers" may want to overcome common challenges around managing projects and tracking their own data.
Many forward-thinking IT leaders are starting to formally enable business partners to solve to their own problems, lightening workloads for their IT teams and allowing them to focus on truly "mission critical" projects. At the back of these leaders' minds, though, are always broader concerns around security and governance.
Those who strike the right balance transform their companies to be more productive – and themselves to be more influential.
Join us for a special replay of the popular session "Citizen Developers are Integral to the Digital Workplace" from the EMPOWER2016 conference.
In this fireside chat, you'll hear QuickBase, Inc. CEO Allison Mnookin and special guest Mark Driver, Research VP at Gartner, share actionable insights on how to:
- Free up time to work on complex and Tier 1 apps
- Expand IT's strategic role in charting a course for technology use
- Provide focus and process for how IT and business users interact
- Implement smart governance to heighten security
- Unify IT and the business on common technology goals
Sign up above for instant access to these valuable insights.