Data resiliency moves to the cloud, featuring Forrester
Why should your business adopt a modern data-resiliency mindset? Data is becoming increasingly distributed across on-premises and multi-cloud environments and according to Forrester “this scattering of data requires infrastructure and operations leaders to take a fresh approach to data resiliency.”*
To address today’s IT challenges, companies are looking for innovative data-resiliency solutions, and best practices to manage, protect and optimize their valuable data.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear a guest speaker from Forrester, Naveen Chhabra author of “The Forrester Wave™: Data Resiliency Solutions” discuss:
- Why businesses need data resiliency more than ever before
- Methodology and market research findings in the evaluation of data resiliency providers
Also, in this presentation Druva discusses:
- Their debut as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Data Resiliency Solutions,Q3 2019
- How Druva’s data protection solutions align to the global shift in moving data applications to the cloud.
- Naveen Chhabra, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research
- Mike Palmer, Chief Product Officer, Druva
* “The Forrester Wave (™): Data Resiliency Solutions”, Q3 2019 Report
Subscribe to the Cloud Insider Newsletter
This is your go-to resource for the latest news and tips on the following topics and more, XaaS, AWS, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, virtualization, the hybrid cloud, and cloud security. Delivered Mondays and Wednesdays