Watch the recording as Google experts outline strategies for coping with the impending product retirements. Along with tips for staying as secure as possible in the short term, we discussed how Google’s cloud-based solutions offer future-proof alternatives to the endless cycle of upgrades and migrations. If your company may find itself temporarily running an unsupported OS or mail server, this is one Hangout you won’t want to miss.
Here’s what we covered:
- Risks of running an unsupported OS or mail server
- Basic strategies for protecting your PCs
- Extended support for Chrome on XP and compatibility features of Chrome for Business
- Switching to a reliable email solution that works across devices
- Boosting productivity with Google Apps for Business
- Chromebooks as devices for accessing both virtualized and web applications