On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, at 1:30 PM India time, senior cybersecurity experts including:
- Eugene Kaspersky, Founder and CEO, Kaspersky
- Stephan Neumeier, Managing Director, Kaspersky APAC
- Vitaly Kamluk, Director GReAT, Kaspersky APAC
- Durga Prasad Dube, Global CISO, Reliance Industries
- Dimitri Chernetsky, Global Presales Expert, Kaspersky APAC
- Dipesh Kuara, General Manager, Kaspersky SA
will get together at the much-awaited Kaspersky APAC Virtual Cyber Insights Conference 2020
to debate and deliberate on the top threats facing Enterprises in South Asian countries - and what they mean for IT leaders and Security Decision Makers, in terms of incident response, business continuity and risk management.
This year's Cyber Insights
is themed around Intelligence-driven Cybersecurity: Now and Beyond.
The content and discussions will be around how to enhance Cybersecurity with advanced protection technologies and architecture that enable organizations to gain complete visibility of the threat lifecycle.
As Cybercriminals seek to gain access to corporate networks - particularly in the post-perimeter era, which arises not only because of digital transformation but exacerbated by COVID-19 work-from-home imperatives, organizations must move from a reactive to a proactive security model.
Ready to face the future with confidence? Join us today!