MuleSoft and FedRAMP: Enabling cloud-based digital transformation in government
In response to the federal government’s Cloud First initiative, agencies are moving to the cloud at an accelerated rate – moving on-premise applications, data and workloads to cloud infrastructure and adopting SaaS technologies like Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday.
What many in government have found is that integration and looking for government integration solutions has emerged as a stumbling block that has prevented government from realizing many of the benefits of moving to the cloud. This is because while a growing number of applications adopted by government are in the cloud, the underlying integration technologies connecting these applications are still based on-premise, meaning that government IT teams still have to spend time provisioning and maintaining infrastructure to ensure that their middleware doesn’t become a performance bottleneck for their applications.
Join us for a conversation with MuleSoft CISO Kevin Paige on why cloud integration is key for agencies to successfully realize their move to the cloud and what MuleSoft is doing to provide a FedRAMP authorized implementation of Anypoint Platform to meet the requirements of government customers.
- Why cloud integration capabilities are necessary to enable the effective implementation and adoption of SaaS applications and cloud-based infrastructure
- How MuleSoft’s product and methodology provide customers with “security by design,” and can align integration strategy with agency cybersecurity initiatives
- What MuleSoft is doing to provide a FedRAMP compliant offering for federal, state and local government customers
- Kevin Paige, CISO, MuleSoft
- Matt Serna, Industry and Solutions Marketing, MuleSoft
Subscribe to the Cloud Insider Newsletter
This is your go-to resource for the latest news and tips on the following topics and more, XaaS, AWS, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, virtualization, the hybrid cloud, and cloud security. Delivered Mondays and Wednesdays