In today's competitive marketplace, building long lasting relationships with customers is key to increasing customer lifetime value, satisfaction and advocacy. But as the modern multi-channel consumer becomes more empowered than ever, organizations are struggling to identify the right customers to target with the right offers through the right channels – let alone deliver this in the most cost-efficient way. By leveraging customer analytics, organizations move from reacting - chasing after a customer who has already defected, to predicting - proactively reaching out to customers to ensure satisfaction and recurring business.
In this webinar, Helena Schwenk, Principal Analyst for Analytics and Information Management at MWD Advisors, a leading industry expert on Analytics, and Marygrace Bateman, Market Manager for IBM Business Analytics, will cover 5 key strategies to enhance customer loyalty:
- Understanding drivers that affect customer loyalty
- Targeting those customers who will deliver the most value
- Delivering personalized offers to customers to strengthen relationships and drive revenue
- Identifying indicators that lead to defection and proactively retaining at-risk customers
- Turning satisfied customers into loyal advocates
Principal Analyst, Customer Insights, MWD AdvisorsMarygrace Bateman
Market Manager, IBMHeather Clancy
Award-winning Business JournalistRegister Today!