Australian Retail Industry Panel Discussion: How COVID-19 may rewire customer behaviours and how marketers can stay ahead
It is evident retailers have either thrived or suffered during the COVID-19 pandemic. As the economy reinflates, businesses will focus on either retaining their customers gained or winning back their customers lost.
Watch this On-demand Webinar to hear from two prominent Australian retailers, Priceline and Metcash (IGA) and discover how marketers are utilising the new data signals to adapt their marketing approach to be in a stronger position on the road to recovery.
- What potential customer behaviours have changed forever
- Why every data propensity model may need to be thrown out
- Why timing is one of the most important personalisation factors
- Aaron Sarson, Head of Loyalty & Insights, Priceline
- Lee Martin, Head of Shopper Engagement, Metcash (IGA)
- Justin Theng, Head of Customer Analytics, SAS
- Regan Yan, CEO, Digital Alchemy
- Carly Neubauer, Director, Sciensa Loyalty & Founder, WiiN