Today’s digital era places strain on traditional financial firms, including increased customer expectations, the threat of disintermediation by market entrants, strict regulatory requirements, and more. How do banks, who face operational silos and aging systems, keep up?
The answer lies in building a digital platform with APIs
. In this session, hear directly from seasoned technologists to learn about the approach, tools, and operating model they use to successfully adapt and lead in the marketplace. Discover how to get more out of your existing legacy
and cloud infrastructure and, in turn, deliver a flexible architecture that can easily adapt as new technologies emerge.
During this session, you will learn:
- Why industry disruptions and increased customer expectations demand a bank that transforms into a digital platform.
- How an API-led approach to integration can help financial firms transform into digital platforms.
- SunTrust’s journey with MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and Salesforce, and how they used APIs to unify the bank experience.
- David Shonk, SVP EIS Enterprise Solutions Delivery Manager, SunTrust
- Angie Campos, Financial Services & Insurance Industry Lead, MuleSoft