VMware would like to invite you to NV Innovate Online on Thursday, 11 August at 10:00 AM AEST
In this webinar event, VMware will discuss:
- How you can deliver the entire networking and security model in software, decoupled from traditional networking hardware without having to rip and replace.
- Why extending the operational model of compute virtualization to the network can achieve greater flexibility while providing a much tighter, fine grained way of securing applications, data and other workloads.
- Why network virtualization provides a pathway for securing your on-premises applications, your containerised applications, and your workloads in public cloud providers.
- How to build dynamic security groups based on a wide range of Virtual Machine characteristics including Active Directory group membership.
- How to build the application blueprint and have it drive all of the networking, security and load balancing configuration needed to deliver a fully-fledged, functioning application using vRealize Automation.
Register now to hear from VMware's Tom Corn, Senior VP Security, in this informative event on network virtualization and security.