VMware invites you to the Network Virtualization event NV Innovate Online
VMware would like to invite you to NV Innovate Online on Thursday, 11 August at 10:00 AM AEST.
In this webinar event, VMware will discuss:
- How you can deliver the entire networking and security model in software, decoupled from traditional networking hardware without having to rip and replace.
- Why extending the operational model of compute virtualization to the network can achieve greater flexibility while providing a much tighter, fine grained way of securing applications, data and other workloads.
- Why network virtualization provides a pathway for securing your on-premises applications, your containerised applications, and your workloads in public cloud providers.
- How to build dynamic security groups based on a wide range of Virtual Machine characteristics including Active Directory group membership.
- How to build the application blueprint and have it drive all of the networking, security and load balancing configuration needed to deliver a fully-fledged, functioning application using vRealize Automation.
Register now to hear from VMware’s Tom Corn, Senior VP Security, in this informative event on network virtualization and security.
Subscribe to the Developer Insider Newsletter
From the hottest programming languages to commentary on the Linux OS, get the developer and open source news and tips you need to know. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays