The Big Data Priorities 2013 webcast, sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet, is the official launch of ZDNet's report based on a major research study on Analytics and Big Data in North America. Hilary Mason, Chief Data Scientist at Bitly.com, David Boyle, SVP Insights at EMI Music Group, and Ken Wincko, Senior Director of Marketing at Dun & Bradstreet will join report author, CBSi Global Industry Analyst Angus Macaskill to discuss the potential for Analytics/Big Data in US and Canadian organizations.
In this live, January 24, 2013 event, Macaskill will report on key findings, such as:
- The potential for Analytics and Big Data to contribute to organizations - both now and the future
- The extent to which businesses are currently exploiting Big Data
- The business outcomes organizations seek to realize through Big Data investments
- The business executives who are driving Analytics/Big Data, and who hold the budget
- The types and sources of data that businesses seek to interpret and exploit
- The technology infrastructure being deployed to support Big Data investment
Our panellists will discuss the findings and reference their own experiences in deploying leading-edge Analytics and Big Data initiatives.
Register now for this compelling webcast.
This premium editorial content is sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet. The registration information you provide will be shared with this sponsor.