Data is your organization’s most valuable asset. Yet backing it up often creates costly and risky IT management headaches. That’s because backup solutions are typically provided by four or five vendors, siloed across dozens of different locations, in aging infrastructure.
This causes mass data fragmentation, slowing recovery, and dark data.
You can help your business overcome operational challenges and move to modern data management by recalling these five must-haves when you’re evaluating your next enterprise backup and recovery investment:
- Simplify backup operations with a hyperconverged architecture
- Ensure business continuity with instant recovery of your backups
- Defend your backup data – and your business – from ransomware
- Streamline operations and lower OpEx with a cloud-native solution
- Exceed backup data compliance requirements
Download this Buyer’s Guide to learn more about modern backup and recovery.