6 Common Pitfalls to Avoid When Migrating Applications to the Cloud (French)
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CLOUD?
Avoid these 6 pitfalls during your migration:
- You have an incomplete or outdated view of your infrastructure.
- Network bandwidth and latency constraints aren’t known or understood.
- No visibility into how the application is performing throughout the migration process and beyond.
- The proper adoption tracking and performance criteria haven’t been identified.
- Not enough time has been allocated for the migration to take place.
- Application, network, and security teams continue to operate in silos.
Your enterprise has a hybrid mix of on-premises, cloud, and SaaS apps, delivered across a hybrid mix of private MPLS and public Internet links, to remote and mobile users everywhere. You need to navigate these architectural complexities to ensure your cloud migration goes smoothly.
This white paper explores the 6 pitfalls in detail and recommends an action plan to avoid them all.
Subscribe to the Cloud Insider Newsletter
This is your go-to resource for the latest news and tips on the following topics and more, XaaS, AWS, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, virtualization, the hybrid cloud, and cloud security. Delivered Mondays and Wednesdays