The vast majority of people are not experiencing great service. Nearly a third of consumers believe that businesses are now paying less attention to providing good customer service. On top of that, just 7% of those polled say that customer service experiences they have with companies typically exceed their expectations.
In this E-book we will examine the following topics:
- The secrets to lining up your customer service with your brand
- The best way to train employees
- How to make employees feel good about giving great service
- The significance of monitoring customer interactions
- Which customer metrics you should pay attention to
- The cheapest way to earn new customers