A business pro’s guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) (free PDF)
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a portfolio of cloud computing services that grew around the initial Google App Engine framework for hosting web applications from Google’s data centers. The cloud computing platform provides infrastructure tools and services for users to build applications and services on top of.
Any organization in need of cloud computing should consider Google Cloud Platform for their needs—especially SMBs, which the platform was initially geared toward.
This free PDF guide from TechRepublic will explore some of the useful tools, applications, and features available with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in a series of how-to tutorials. Topics will include virtual machines, storage servers, VPN services, and database management systems.
In the guide:
- How to create your first project on Google Cloud Platform
- How to calculate the cost of Google Cloud Platform services
- How to create a virtual machine in Google Cloud Platform
- How to create IAM credentials on Google Cloud Platform
- How to create a file storage bucket in Google Cloud Platform
- And more!
Subscribe to the Cloud Insider Newsletter
This is your go-to resource for the latest news and tips on the following topics and more, XaaS, AWS, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, virtualization, the hybrid cloud, and cloud security. Delivered Mondays and Wednesdays