While the majority of healthcare providers have implemented an EHR system
, most are incompatible with the full slate of clinical and non-clinical systems necessary to exchange critical health information and ultimately, provide the highest quality of care.
With MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, hundreds of healthcare organizations have leveraged our HL7 V2 and FHIR
messaging capabilities to connect clinical and non-clinical systems
and power digital health initiatives. Now with the addition of Bridge Connector
and Verato, healthcare organizations will be able to connect the full suite of health data, devices and systems necessary to power the future of care and achieve the standard of interoperability.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
MuleSoft’s approach to interoperability with the use of open APIs, orchestration services, and standards-based exchange.
- How Anypoint Platform provides enterprise-grade capabilities to design, manage and deploy your full suite of clinical and non-clinical system integration needs.
- A demo showcasing the power of Bridge Connector's no-code integration capabilities and Verato's master patient index in achieving interoperability goals.
- Kevin Flanagan, Healthcare Product Marketing at MuleSoft
- Michelle Blackmer, Vice President of Marketing, Verato
- Josh Douglas, Chief Technology Officer, Bridge Connector