Apple’s 2020 Event: What business pros need to know (free PDF)
On September 15, 2020, Apple virtually introduced the Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, Apple Fitness+, the new iPad Air and iPad, and Apple One — the all-new Apple services bundle.
Read more about these products, key features and analysis in this comprehensive compilation by TechRepublic and ZDNet.
In the free PDF download:
- Everything Apple announced today that business pros need to know
- Everything Apple announced at Sept. 15 event: Apple Watch Series 6, SE, Apple One, Fitness Plus, and iPad and iPad Air updates
- Apple just announced the eighth generation iPad and a completely redesigned iPad Air
- Apple’s new iPad Air: The best features for business users
- Apple unveils a number of health and fitness features, apps, and more
- Apple focuses on COVID-19 with new oximeter, home workout experiences, and more
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs. Watch Series 5: Which smartwatch is best for you?
- Apple bundles services with Apple One, unveils Apple Fitness Plus
- What is Apple One? Plans, pricing, and features explained
- And much more!
Subscribe to the Innovation Insider Newsletter
Catch up on the latest tech innovations that are changing the world, including IoT, 5G, the latest about phones, security, smart cities, AI, robotics, and more. Delivered Tuesdays and Fridays