Apple’s 2020 Event: What business pros need to know (free PDF)
On September 15, 2020, Apple virtually introduced the Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, Apple Fitness+, the new iPad Air and iPad, and Apple One — the all-new Apple services bundle.
Read more about these products, key features and analysis in this comprehensive compilation by TechRepublic and ZDNet.
In the free PDF download:
- Everything Apple announced today that business pros need to know
- Everything Apple announced at Sept. 15 event: Apple Watch Series 6, SE, Apple One, Fitness Plus, and iPad and iPad Air updates
- Apple just announced the eighth generation iPad and a completely redesigned iPad Air
- Apple’s new iPad Air: The best features for business users
- Apple unveils a number of health and fitness features, apps, and more
- Apple focuses on COVID-19 with new oximeter, home workout experiences, and more
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs. Watch Series 5: Which smartwatch is best for you?
- Apple bundles services with Apple One, unveils Apple Fitness Plus
- What is Apple One? Plans, pricing, and features explained
- And much more!