Apple has decided that one fall event isn’t enough: It’s “Unleashed” event took place on Monday, October 18.
At its third launch event for 2021, Apple unveiled a few new products, including the third-generation AirPods, additional colors for its HomePod Mini and a cheaper Apple Music subscription. But the star of the show was the 2021 MacBook Pro with two different screen sizes, Apple’s latest M1 chips, beefier audio, a 1080p camera, a Liquid Retina XDR display and longer battery life.
Learn more about Apple’s newest releases, updated products, and more in this free PDF download from TechRepublic.
In the download:
- Apple’s Oct. 18 Unleashed event unveils powerful new MacBook Pro systems
- 2021 MacBook Pro cheat sheet: Everything you need to know
- M1 MacBook Pro 2021: Which laptop model is right for you?
- Why I am buying Apple’s new MacBook Pro
- Why I’m not buying the new MacBook Pro (and maybe you shouldn’t either)
- And more!