AWS: 9 pro tips and best practices (free PDF)
Covering everything from single sign-on to virtual machines, Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides cloud-based applications, services, and IT support for organizations of all sizes. Whether your business needs a web host, IoT, or a sophisticated database system, AWS is likely to have a solution that is both effective and economical. AWS is the provider of choice for many business enterprises.
While the benefits of cloud computing services for many business enterprises is well-documented, tapping into all that computational power requires careful and diligent use of security protocols and procedures. Not sure how to do that? This free PDF ebook from TechRepublic is compiled with best practices and tips for how to successfully use AWS.
In the ebook:
- How to create a virtual machine using Lightsail in AWS
- How to create an administrator IAM user and group in AWS
- How to set up multi-factor authentication for an IAM user in AWS
- How to create an access key for the root user in AWS
- How to create an instance of S3 cloud storage in AWS
- How to create a MySQL relational database in AWS
- How to create a data backup plan using AWS Backup
- How to set up and register a thing to use in AWS IoT
- How to calculate AWS costs and avoid paying too much for cloud services
- And more!