Business demands a single view of data, and IT strains to cobble together data from multiple data stores to present that view. Multi-model databases, however, can help you integrate data from multiple sources and formats in a simplified way.
This eBook explains how organizations use multi-model databases to reduce complexity, save money, lessen risk, and shorten time to value, and includes practical examples. Read this eBook to discover how to:
- Get unified views across disparate data models and formats within a single database
- Learn how multi-model databases leverage the inherent structure of data being stored
- Load as is and harmonize unstructured and semi-structured data
- Provide agility in data access and delivery through APIs, interfaces, and indexes
- Learn how to scale a multi-model database, and provide ACID capabilities and security
Examine how a multi-model database would fit into your existing architecture