Business leaders as developer: The rise of no-code and low-code software (free PDF)
No-code and low-code software is changing how enterprise applications are created and who is creating them. In this special feature, TechRepublic and ZDNet helps IT leaders understand the consequences of non-developers becoming app builders and how to successfully take advantage of this trend. Learn more in this free PDF download.
In the download:
- What is low-code and no-code? A guide to development platforms
- Survey: Low-code and no-code platform usage increases
- 3 low-code and no-code trends in the year ahead
- 92% of IT leaders comfortable with business users using low-code tools
- Low-code and no-code prepare enterprises for an ‘unknowable future’
- How low-code development is supporting this growing business, from beehives to bottles of gin
- Low-code and no-code is shifting the balance between business and technology professionals
- Developers? What developers? Most tech built by people outside of IT by 2024, analysts predict
- Low-code and no-code development is changing how software is built – and who builds it
- Even in low-code software development, IT departments still need to hold users’ hands
- The road to low-code and no-code development needs strong guardrails
- As low-code and no-code approaches rise, developers brace for new challenges
- And more!