CentOS: A how-to guide (free PDF)
If you’re searching for a Linux distribution to add to your data center, CentOS is a solid choice. CentOS is the “community version” of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), which is popular with system admins, DevOps engineers, and home users. CentOS Linux is no-cost and free to redistribute.
Learn more about CentOS and how to maximize its many features in this free PDF ebook from TechRepublic.
In the ebook:
- How to upgrade CentOS from 8 to 8.1
- How to patch CentOS against BootHole
- How to install the oVirt virtual machine manager on CentOS 8
- How to configure a static CentOS 8 network address from the command line
- How to install the AWX Ansible web GUI on CentOS 8
- How to install the Podman container engine on CentOS 8
- How to install Kubernetes on CentOS 8
- How to install applications from the command line in CentOS 8
- And more!