Today’s CES is as much a showcase for the latest business technology as it is for consumer electronics. Enterprise technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), data analytics, and 5G underpin the latest Internet of Things (IoT) gadgets, smart devices, and autonomous vehicles were on full display at CES 2020.
In this free ebook from TechRepublic you'll discover the highlights from CES 2020.
In the ebook:
- Learn why CES is more than TVs and smart toothbrushes: Tech pros and CIOs should watch these three trends
- Read about what won the CES 2020 Innovation Awards
- Discover how Neon captures CES 2020 buzz with artificial humans, may help reinvent the future of work
- Find out if you would live in Toyota’s Woven City smart city experiment?
- Investigate Charmin CES 2020: RollBot, SmellSense and V.I.Pee as innovation meets absurd
- See why the 2020s are the decade of commercial quantum computing, says IBM
- Discover CES 2020: Best of show? Some of this will last, most of it won’t
- And so much more!