Critical Considerations for Selecting the Optimal ICS Solution
With numerous ICS solutions and approaches available, it can be difficult to determine which one is right for your organization.
This paper covers the key considerations in key technologies for comprehensive asset identification, threat detection and response, and how to best leverage technologies for your needs.
- Why use passive or active scanning for asset identification?
- How does deep packet inspection (DPI) provide more comprehensive asset identification and threat detection?
- How are machine learning, anomaly detection, threat behavior analytics and indicators best utilized by security analysts?
- When and how to engage in threat hunting?
- Deployment considerations
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays