The sophistication, frequency, and consequences of cyberattacks continue to evolve and grow. Private companies and public agencies alike must adapt their security techniques, strengthen end-user training, and embrace new technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) powered defenses.
This ebook, based on the latest ZDNet and TechRepublic special feature, looks at how companies implement new cybersecurity strategies, artificial intelligence and machine learning’s role in cybersecurity measures, the most common cybersecurity attacks with prevention tips, as well as case studies and original analysis.
In this ebook:
- AI is changing everything about cybersecurity, for better and for worse. Here’s what you need to know
- Survey: Despite new tactics, companies still face challenges implementing cybersecurity measures
- Most common cyberattacks we’ll see in 2020, and how to defend against them
- Exploring the cutting edge of AI in cybersecurity
- CIO Jury: Artificial intelligence and machine learning an essential part of cybersecurity
- 8 leading AI/ML cybersecurity companies in 2020
- How cybercriminals target company emails and what you can do to prevent it
- Smartphone hacks: How companies can protect executives
- Secrets from cybersecurity pros: How to create a successful employee training program
- Aussie Parliament’s sad cyber espionage saga is a salient lesson for others
- And more!