IDC Technology Spotlight report:
Securing Productivity in the Borderless Enterprise
Before you transform your business with mobility services, you need to consider both the management and security challenges you’ll face from the combination of mobile devices and cloud-based apps
In this IDC report, you’ll examine enterprise mobility management technology—offered through solutions such as the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite—and how it helps manage the security risks of your mobility strategy.
Learn about these critical benefits:
- Provisioning and configuration devices and users—across platforms
- Ensuring only authorized users access data with identity system integration
- Ensuring only compliant devices access the corporate network through conditional access policies
- Allowing mobile applications to deploy in a more secure, streamline manner with enterprise app stores
- Providing security for data at rest, within workflows or over wireless networks, using granular policies around applications
"Personally Identifiable Information. "Personal Information" or "PII" means any information that can be used to identify, contact or locate a person. PII includes a person's name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, or government-issued ID numbers, financial information, and account numbers. PII also includes information associated or combined with PII (such as a personal profile, unique identifier, biometric information, or IP address), If Company makes a list of leads, including PII, available to Microsoft, Company will ensure, to the best of its knowledge and ability, it has complied with all legal requirements and industry standards for privacy protection in connection with such list. These requirements include providing the appropriate notices and obtaining necessary consent to share the list with Microsoft, and for Microsoft to receive and use PII for the purposes of contacting individuals about products, services, events, or offers. Company will ensure that the provision of the list to Microsoft will not violate any agreement or obligation between Company and a third party."