Security teams cannot defend complex networks without holistic visibility and correlative insight into the environment. In this first part of a two-part review, SANS expert Matt Bromiley evaluates the Fidelis Elevate platform and its unique strengths surrounding network traffic analysis, threat detection and deception.
Download the paper now to learn how we simplify security teams’ workloads, while improving their ability to detect and hunt for threats. Notable findings from the SANS product evaluation include how Fidelis:
- Brings true holistic visibility to view the state of security of the entire organization from a single screen
- Enables single screen investigations from conclusions, derived from the confidence attributes of alert and correlative alert activity
- Provides immediate alert handling through investigation decision options for each alert
- Delivers a flexible platform that allows for custom tasks, playbooks and analytics, to meet the organization’s needs
- Digs deep into network packets and sessions, identifying protocols and applications, and allowing for payload examinations