End-to-End Server Security: The IT Leader’s Guide- Report
This paper is organized into sections describing the importance of IT infrastructure security and presents essential criteria IT leaders should use to identify end-to-end server security.
- Trust and the Modern IT Infrastructure with Microsoft.
- Why you should be concerned about server security (or the lack thereof)
- End-to-end Server Security How Dell EMC defines end-to-end server security. In this section, we also provide crucial characteristics business and IT leaders can use to classify prospective server vendors
- Key Security Criteria for the Modern IT Infrastructure The security questions every IT leader should ask of their server vendor before embarking on an IT transformation
- Conclusion & Additional Resources