End-to-End Server Security: The IT Leader’s Guide- Report
This paper is organized into sections describing the importance of IT infrastructure security and presents essential criteria IT leaders should use to identify end-to-end server security.
- Trust and the Modern IT Infrastructure with Microsoft.
- Why you should be concerned about server security (or the lack thereof)
- End-to-end Server Security How Dell EMC defines end-to-end server security. In this section, we also provide crucial characteristics business and IT leaders can use to classify prospective server vendors
- Key Security Criteria for the Modern IT Infrastructure The security questions every IT leader should ask of their server vendor before embarking on an IT transformation
- Conclusion & Additional Resources
Subscribe to the Data Insider Newsletter
Learn the latest news and best practices about data science, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, data security, and more. Delivered Mondays and Thursdays