Five Ways to Reduce the Risk of Cybercrime to Your Business
Cybercrime is on the rise. In fact, the risks and costs of cybercrime continue to increase each year. Don’t be one of the many organizations naively clinging to the belief that a breach won’t happen to them. As an IT professional, you need to take active steps to reduce the risk of cybercrime to your business.
In this paper, you will learn:
- The role that audits can play in helping IT improve security
- Measures you can take to strengthen user authentication
- The role that automation can play in helping to mitigate cybercrime risk
- Why endpoint security is an important step for threat protection
- The important role that end users play in protecting the organization from cyber threats