Google Calendar hacks for business pros (free PDF)
Google’s Calendar software may be the most popular in the world, but it is also a product of the 21st century. We don’t write big books of features anymore and when we do, most people won’t read them. That leaves us using just a small fraction of the features available in our productivity software.
And Google Calendar is productivity software.
In this free PDF ebook from TechRepublic, business pros will learn about seven little-known features of Google Calendar that they can use to supercharge productivity, including how to publish a calendar online so other people can schedule meetings with them. Also in this ebook, steps on how to manage Google Calendar notifications, how to consolidate Google Calendars, how to add a Zoom call to a Google Calendar event, and much more.
In the ebook:
- 7 Google Calendar hacks to supercharge your productivity
- How to consolidate Google Calendars
- How to add a Zoom call to a Google Calendar event
- How to share a Google calendar
- How to subscribe to a Google Calendar
- How to manage Google Calendar notifications
- How to propose a new meeting time in Google Calendar