Salesforce’s annual TrailheaDX developer event usually draws thousands of coders, admins, and architects to San Francisco. But this year in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, TDX (as the conference is also called) joined other major tech events, such as Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), Microsoft’s Build, HPE Discover, and SAP SAPPHIRE NOW, by going completely virtual.
The virtual conference was held on June 25 and featured a mix of live and recorded presentations, product announcements, demos, Q&A sessions, networking opportunities, and a “luminary speaker.” This free ebook download from TechRepublic shares the highlights from the conference.
In the ebook:
- How Salesforce plans to make virtual TrailheaDX 2020 a better, more meaningful tech conference
- Tableau’s roadmap: Deeper Salesforce integration, Einstein integration, and easier visualizations
- Salesforce sees low-code as a key way to drive digital transformation in a new normal of remote work
- Salesforce announces developer productivity tools built for coders working remotely
- Salesforce adds Einstein AI to Trailhead online learning platform
- Salesforce TrailheaDX 2020: Virtual keynote focuses on scaling and connecting from anywhere
- Salesforce Anywhere isn’t just about collaboration, it’s about helping people work better together
- Salesforce introduces Anywhere app and employee service solution at TrailheaDX 2020
- And more!