Hiring kit: Digital campaign manager
Recruiting a digital campaign manager with the right combination of social media experience and marketing skills will require a comprehensive screening process. This hiring kit from TechRepublic Premium provides an adjustable framework your business can use to find the right person for the job.
From the hiring kit:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [MODIFY THE LIST TO MATCH YOUR REQUIREMENTS]
The digital campaign manager will:
- Develop a digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines.