How to cultivate an inclusive workplace for LGBTQ employees (free PDF)
Many employers have made progress on LGBTQ, and specifically transgender, inclusion policies in recent years. But there’s still work to be done. Many LGBTQ tech employees still face a battle when it comes to getting hired and getting promoted.
This free PDF download provides tips for employers on how to create a more inclusive workplace for LGBTQ employees.
In the download:
- How to create a more inclusive workplace for LGBTQ employers
- How to make your company more inclusive to LGBTQ workers: 5 tips
- Diversity and inclusion remains a top priority for permanent and contract employees
- New study: 3 in 5 have witnessed or experienced discrimination in the workplace
- SaaS company adds gender-neutral pronouns to HR platform
- And more!
Subscribe to the Executive Briefing Newsletter
Discover the secrets to IT leadership success with these tips on project management, budgets, and dealing with day-to-day challenges. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays