How to Reconnect with Lost Leads, Nurture Warm Ones and Convert Customers for Life

Learn More
Provided by: GoToMeeting
Topic: Innovation
Format: PDF
It could be argued that sales is the lifeblood of any business, and with that so too is generating high quality leads. But the problem is, only about 20% of the leads we generate actually end up in front of sales. Learn how can you optimise your efforts so that the other 80% have better opportunity to convert.
Learn More

Find By Topic