IDC Names FireEye a Leader in Asia Pacific
Using the IDC MarketScape model, IDC studied 17 organizations in 2017–2018 that offer threat lifecycle services in Asia/Pacific; of the participating companies, most already deliver services worldwide.
Through in-depth interviews with the threat lifecycle security services providers and their customers, IDC named FireEye a leader in Asia Pacific Threat Lifecycle Services. Highlights from the report include:
- According to customer feedback, FireEye provides threat intelligence competitors don’t offer.
- The FireEye global network of intelligence specialists collect and analyze adversarial intelligence and machine intelligence based on FireEye detection technology deployed in client environments.
- FireEye technology and analyst provides more complete visibility into attackers and threat evidence across the organization.,
- Mandiant services customers describe the incident responders as seasoned and knowledgeable industry professionals providing tremendous value to engagements.
- Customers regard FireEye recommendations as practical and prioritized rather than theoretical best practices.
- FireEye threat lifecycle services are part of the FireEye ecosystem, which combines technology and expertise to offer customers the most effective security posture.
Download an excerpt from the report for a complete overview of key requirements for threat lifecycle services and a detailed overview of FireEye Capabilities.
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays