Multiple challenges are causing a rapid, profound transition in the way that people do business. Customers can interact with businesses through instant messaging, social media, in-person meetings, and phone calls. Powerful new feedback channels are raising customer expectations for better service. Brand loyalty has decreased, due to economic challenges and increased competition. In addition, dispersed organizations need to scale service agents and expertise.
Cisco Collaboration Solutions can help your organization overcome these challenges and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. You can enhance your brand, grow revenue, raise the quality of customer interactions and gain other tangible business benefits, including the ability to:
- Attract new customers and retain existing ones, by monitoring and replying to social media, using a social campaign management application
- Solve problems more quickly, by locating experts to get the right information at the right time, using instant messaging or internal communities
- Enhance business intelligence, by capturing and analyzing both audio and video conversations for regulatory compliance, quality management, or agent training
- Forge stronger relationships, deliver personalized interactions, and build trust, through video communications
- Improve agent productivity and efficiencies, using automated self service or a single web-based agent desktop
In a typical workflow scenario, little or no interconnectivity exists between branches, phones, social media, and other services. But with Cisco Collaboration Solutions, customers gain a consistent experience across all contact channels. Learn how a financial services organization, a hospitality company, and a retailer of optical products use these solutions to improve the quality of customer communications -and create more loyal customers.
"Technicians would travel to the customer's site. Now, out of every 10 customers that require a trip, we resolve eight using video support. Customers get back to work earlier, and we save US$5000 daily on air travel."
-Biesse America, a manufacturing company