IT job and salary guide: Highest tech salaries, top-paying cities, and compensation-boosting tips
July 7, 2020
Tech jobs remain in demand, with some positions offering hefty compensation.
Global Knowledge’s yearly report stated that the average annual salary for IT decision makers in the US is an impressive $141,024, and that’s
not even the highest-paying tech salary.
Find out which top-ranking tech job pays the most and where it’s located in this ebook from TechRepublic Premium.
Also tech professionals can learn how to negotiate a salary increase, what technology fields draw the highest salaries, top
certifications and skills that pay the most, emerging tech hubs, the best cities for top-paying tech jobs, and more.
In the ebook:
- Highest and lowest IT job salaries in US, Canada and Europe
- Average IT decision-maker salary hits record $141,024 in US
- Find out which top ranking tech job pays $138,277
- 10 popular tech jobs with salaries of $150K and more
- Report: Perl developers command 54% more money globally
- Salary survey: Experienced security managers make more than $250,000 a year
- Find out the 26 remote jobs with salaries of $100K or more
- Top 4 US states for AI jobs
- Top 20 cities with the highest tech salaries
- Top 15 cities for women in tech
- 11 hottest software engineering jobs of 2020
- 300,000 new developer jobs in US in next decade
- Mid-level developers are in highest demand, according to tech hiring leaders
- Top 15 jobs in tech for non-techies
- 19 cloud computing certifications to boost your salary
- Top IT certifications that pay the highest salaries
- Off the beaten path: How alternative learning results in high-paying tech jobs
- How developers can negotiate a salary increase
- Here’s a bootcamp that could help land a $146,000 Linux cloud engineering job
- 11 popular IT certifications and cross-certifications that pay the most
- And much more!