Kirkland’s: Lessons learned in the quest to leverage digital media for quantifiable business results
This report examines the techniques and strategies that CMOs must leverage to maximise their social media campaigns by:
- Using the social media metrics to track, aggregate and report
- Using social media to funnel users into targeted campaigns and follow-up cycles
- Enhancing and extending the in-store experience with social media
- The potential of branded social media platforms
- Learning how outsourcing social media technology efforts may be the most effective solution
Find out how the means for organisations to adapt and implement digital media tools and techniques, such as FaceBook applications, twitter feeds and other initiatives is imperative to compete with the digital growth of markets.