As artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) reshape critical sectors, such as healthcare, finance, human resources, and public safety, CXOs must understand the ethical issues of using AI and ML and ensure that their algorithms aren’t sources of unconscious bias.
This free PDF ebook from TechRepublic and ZDNet examines how companies manage, benefit from, and make ethical decisions regarding their AI and ML usage.
In the ebook:
- AI for business: What’s going wrong, and how to get it right
- Research: AI/ML projects see growth in business operations
- CIO Jury: 83% of tech leaders have no policy for ethically using AI
- The true costs and ROI of implementing AI in the enterprise
- Developers--it’s time to brush up on your philosophy: Ethical AI is the big new thing in tech
- AI vs your career? What artificial intelligence will really do to the future of work
- AI and ML move into financial services
- Healthcare and artificial intelligence: How Databricks uses Apache Spark to analyze huge data sets
- How artificial intelligence and machine learning are used in hiring and recruiting
- Setting the AI standard: What it could look like in Australia
- What is AI? Everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence
- And much more!